Your risk of skin cancer doubles with five or more sunburns in a lifetime, but just one bad sunburn can double the risk of melanoma. Each year, more than 4 million cases of skin cancer are diagnosed, with 1 in 5 Americans developing skin cancer in the course of a lifetime. Luckily, most skin cancers can be found early and treated successfully with frequent skin exams.
Dr. Schuyler Metlis will be hosting free skin cancer screenings at Hannibal Regional Medical Group locations. To find out when and where Dr. Metlis will be providing screenings, consult our list below:
- Bowling Green: May 17th – 9:00 – 11:30 a.m.
- Call 573-324-2241 to make your appointment
- Louisiana: May 17th – 1:30 – 4:00 p.m.
- Call 573-754-5555 to make your appointment
- Canton: June 7th – 1:00 – 3:30 p.m.
- Call 573-288-5360 to make your appointment